Kindly RANK them 1 to 3 (1 as the Highest or Best) and you can also vote through Poll.
2) Crush Gear
The Winning Anime will be announced in March 25, 2014, and will be featured in the Slide-Show Banner, and will be listed in the Anime Hall of Fame.
Reminders in Voting:
- In Poll, You can vote more than 1 Anime.
- To vote for the Anime which is not in the Poll, you'll need to include them in the Ranking.
- Posting only the name of 2 or 3 Anime, won't be counted. You'll need to rank them accordingly.
- Posting only one name of Anime, will be automatically ranked as 1.
- No Anime are allowed to win multiple times in a consecutive manner. (So Sword Art Online is exempted for the month of April)
- Everyone is Allowed to Vote.
- You are only allowed to vote once.
- 1 Vote in Poll is equivalent to 1 point or as is.
- Ranked as 1, is equivalent to 10 points.
- Ranked as 2, is equivalent to 5 points.
- Ranked as 3, is equivalent to 3 points.
How to change the Poll Options for the Next Month's Survey:
The Top 5 Anime (Except for the winner) with with the highest vote, will automatically be included in the in the Next Month's Poll. Once an Anime(Among the Poll Option) didn't get the chance to be part of the Top 5, automatically they will be replaced by the next 5 Anime with the highest votes.